Monday, March 3, 2008

Last thoughts before sleep & why they'll vanish before I wake

Cutesy symbols defining
length of feelings,
perimeter of your heart.
Credits roll as dreams engage,
waking kisses disrupt
nearly-nothing.
Please come wrapped in
great abounds.
Warmth and arms sleeping
resting on my chest reinforce
comfort; can't keep eyes open.
Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.
Never sent pictures of squirrels.
Family success meals.
Meals grasping love.
Remembrance?
Distance?
Over-qualified positions
never taken.
Heart broken sob storries drowning
in own tears taste like
salt to those
around.
Attractive warmth
glow
body beauty body.
Thoughts left adjacent; thoughts left never said.
Will I die tomorrow?
Love.
Who would I call
or
who would call me?
Friends speaking out
muscles tighten; no sound.
Don't mess this up.
Natural beauty body beauty.
Red lines drawn
enveloping clouds
and brain lines meant
sent
to remember your thoughts.
What did I even.
Imbued scent.
Concerts
skiing by
dreams of gods touched by aligned stars
meant to be?
Meant to be.
Floating falls of clouds
gather existence and broken livers.
Worth putting together values for
problems left.
Unseen
problems left.
Can you taste it?
Listen. Listen. Listen.
Qualified for love dreams
separated from
sad ones
and I've never felt better to take in all of this.
Perimeter of My Heart by Calvin

No comments: