Thursday, June 5, 2008

When I think of times I was happy with my life, all that comes to mind, save moments in my unfettered childhood, were the nights I laid next to you.

I desperately need someone to talk to, but the only people who listen are the very people I can never tell. I need to confide - but more importantly, I need someone to confide in.

I wish someone would tell me that everything is going to be okay. Moreover, I wish somebody knew what was really going on in my head so they could reassure me that I'm going to be alright - and I could be certain of it.

Many tell me what they think I want to hear all the time - what they've been told to tell. And I accept that, I listen to what they have to say, I continue the cycle. Secretly, inside, though, I yearn for the advice my heart believes is out there. Unfortunately, my mind is slowly giving that struggle up.

I just want to let it all out, but I don't think I can. I'm afraid of what that might cause. I wish someone could help me.

An online post

No comments: