Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Because if these thoughts could talk, then out comes my mystery, for the thoughts that I hold, in turn hold my history.



I met you,
and with every beat of my heart pounding in my chest,
I whispered into your ears.

From the racing thoughts in my head
to the rhythm of your breathing,
we shared those emotions between us.

Meaning found in every moment,
for you and me.
To the world, silence.

As a glimpse of light beams clarity into darkness,
so do my verses.
See this as a window to my mind.

What is held most sacred to me,
are the thoughts which I alone share
and you alone understand.

I write this for you,
for you know it won't last.
Distance pulls apart all in my world.

So grasp these moments while our feelings are shared,
and let them relieve from us our worldly pressures,
for we exist in pair these remaining days.
These Remaining Days by Calvin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like "as a glimpse of light beams clarity into darkness"

L

Calvin said...

I'm glad you appreciate my poetry :)

Kimberly Wilson said...

I've love the artist of that picture for some time. Really sweet, melancholy drawings.