Friday, December 14, 2007

God, just grant one of my wishes. Just one. I just want a girl to love me...

I feel like there is no purpose in life whatsoever. I know there isn't. Religion is obsolete in my mind, and ideas of salvation are but a mere invention to avoid our conscience to fall into the abyss. We are no different than ants, fish, or bacteria. Evolution shifted us to a different path - but that is no reason to believe we will live beyond our bodies.

I watch with a sympathetic smile to those who talk to me about God and their prayers. I see them preparing themselves to die wrapping themselves in a lie, like a little rodent in a mousetrap preparing its body under the unconscious certainty of death.

...Yet, in a place in my mind, that I try to avoid, I always wonder if God is looking at me with the same sympathetic smile.

No comments: