Saturday, December 15, 2007

I have a hard time remembering that what you did was unforgiveable. I wish I could stop missing you (and that you'll rot in Hell).

I hate women. I love how they look and I love how they feel. I hate how they never want to do what I want to do. I hate how they are so illogical. I hate how they make me so illogical. The better they look, the less likely they want to be with me. The greater the risk, the more likely they want to be with me. I sometimes think I would be better off without sex. I love women. I hate women. I can't live without them. I hate to be with them.

What I should do
What should I do
about all the things
I've done wrong
I can't take this
My head will explode
if i think for another minute
So I feel bad
I feel so bad
about everything
I didn't want it to be this way
Everything would be fine
if I could forgive you
and I don't know
what I should do
What should I do
What I Should Do by Calvin

No comments: