Saturday, December 8, 2007

I think of death these days as a companion I long to meet.

LITTLE BITCH.

Are you there, Bob?

ALWAYS.

Why don't you just come take me now, take my life... now.

TOO EASY.

That's bullshit! I'm going insane! I can't live anymore like this! Either get out of my fucking head right now, get out of my life, out of my home, out of my dreams... or kill me!

YOU TAKE ALL OF THE FUN OUT OF IT.

So I was right from the beginning. It has always been your goal to kill me.

SOMETIMES, LIFE IS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS BEFORE DEATH. I WANTED TO SEE WHAT COULD BE DONE.

I'm an experiment.

YES. YOU SAID THAT ONCE BEFORE.

I've never had a chance...

SURE YOU HAVE.

I don't believe you.

NOBODY DOES. THAT IS WHY YOU ARE... FALLING.

Falling...?

INTO DARKNESS. NICE, ISN'T IT?

No.

NO?

I told you! I hate this! I hate myself, and everything around me!

THAT'S TOO BAD.

Are you real, Bob?

TO YOU, I AM THE ONLY REALITY THERE IS.

But...

YOU KEEP COMING BACK. YOU ALWAYS SAY YOU'RE GOING TO STOP DOING BAD THINGS... YOU NEVER STOP.

When you first came to me, I was not doing bad things! I was a baby girl! I was nothing... I was all goodness... I was happy!

INCORRECT.

I could talk to you forever and never learn a thing.

SOMEONE OF WISDOM IS ALWAYS MORE DIFFICULT TO COMMUNICATE WITH. THIS IS THE FIRE YOU MUST WALK THROUGH.

I don't want to hear about fire.

THEN YOU DON'T WANT THE ANSWER.

Who are you... really?

I AM WHAT YOU FEAR I COULD BE.

Enough. I understand. It's enough. I have to go. Go away now. Please. Just... leave.

HAPPY LAST DAYS, LAURA'S BABY.

I have gone insane. I won't be talking with you for a while.

One of the remaining found pages from the the secret diary of the insane Laura Palmer.

No comments: