Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I need help and I have no one to help me, only people who suck me dry and leave me when I am down - because they know I won't do anything about it.

Taken from an anonymous online forum based on the idea of "Confessions":

I feel pretty bad when I think of all the times I've screwed someone over emotionally.

You always have those few who are CONVINCED you're their soulmate, but there's really nothing you can do but tell them you don't fele the same way.

What's even worse, is that I always run back to my exboyfriend.. mostly because he knows me really well and unconditionally loves me. So even though I could never marry him or go out with him again, it's still nice to be around him.

But when I leave, I wonder how he must feel.. that we do so much but there's no hope at all of us getting back together



i miss my first boyfriend. i cheated on him twice and he never forgave me. everytime i have sex with my current boyfriend, i think about shaun and pretend i'm having sex with him. i really miss him and i wish we were still together.

i told my boyfriend i'd never cheat on him again. then a guy who hadn't called me in three months asked me to come over. and i did.




I cheat on my boyfriend on a regular basis. I really love him, but he just never puts out. I hate that.




I was horney one night and I called up the guy I was currently dating. He didn't call me back so I ended up hooking up with my ex and made him cheat on his current girlfriend.




ive been with my boyfriend for a long time, i cheat on him alot but it's mostly because im afraid he dosent really love me or im insecure. i love him alot i just wonder if he wants to be with me because i know there have been times he didnt want to be but was affraid of hurting my feelings.

Why do you heartless, weak, sex-powered, selfish jerks break the hearts of innocent loving people? What really gets me - past the fact that you get what you want even though you deserve none of it - is how many of you aren't even ashamed of yourselves. So many of you can sleep at night - while I can't.
If I promised that the music
would never go away,
If I showed you smiles and laughter
when tears got in your way,
If I gave you hearts and candies
for every single day,
If I told you that I loved you,
would you stay?
Be My Sunset by Calvin

No comments: