Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My titles are on the cusp of requiring more than one sentence.

I have the most pure thoughts in my mind. But when I try to explain them - verbalize them - I find that there aren't words for what I am thinking or it doesn't come out the way I understand it in my mind. And you don't even know... You don't even know what it feels like to understand these perfect thoughts - to have them flow in your mind so naturally - and know that they could help so many people and help in so many situations, yet you are unable to express them.

Someone asked me once, If you had a ring that made you invisible, what would you use it for? What if it also made you invisible to God? I sincerely thought about it - what would I do? No ethics or morals to follow, the world at my disposal without the aftereffects to ever get to me. Money, cars, assassinating world leaders, torturing my enemies, trips around the world - anything I could imagine, without consequence.

Eventually, I came to a conclusion and responded: I'd spend the rest of my days finding a girl who would use this ring without any malicious or greedy intent, and I'd get on one knee, hold out the ring, and ask her to marry me.

No comments: